"Okay,I'm interested, now what?"
Thank you for considering ryasick Photography to capture the spirit and personality of your four-legged companions! I am available throughout the Central & South, NJ and Eastern PA areas for lifestyle pet portrait sessions.
My style is relaxed, natural, and fun; my goal is to capture timeless images that showcase the things that make your pet so easy to love.
After working 20 years in NYC as a high-end retoucher and commercial photographer, I’ve decided to now put my focus (literally!) on your furry loved ones. They bring us so much joy and I want to meet you, your pet and express their love and devotion through my photography.
If you have any questions before or after our session, please feel free to get in touch with me at 609.902.3086 or via email at email@example.com.
This investment will preserve the memory, bond and personality of your pet through the use of high quality photography, prints and products that will ensure those precious memories will last for decades to come.
Weekdays > $200 Weekends > $225
Session fees cover my time and talent only, including professional editing and retouching. It does not include cost of prints or other products.
What's included in a session fee?
• Up to 2 pets from the same household. Extra pets will require an additional $25 fee.
• A travel distance of 30 miles from Bordentown, NJ. Longer travel distances will incur an additional travel fee.
• A pre-session consultation. It's a great time for you to get to know Rich and for him to meet and learn about your pet and what you have in mind for the photo shoot.
• A 1.5 - 2 hour photo session photographed outdoors and indoors. This can be your backyard or a nearby park where your furry one is most at ease so I can get shots of him/her having fun. From there, we can move indoors to show your pet relaxing at home in their favorite spot. This will allow for a variety of fun and expressive images that will truly capture the personality of your special companion.
• Your very own online gallery of 30+ final edited proofs for you to select images for prints and other products.
• Post session retouching and color correcting on all of the files that are selected for the gallery. Each file is personally enhanced and edited with great attention to detail.
Sessions are limited to 8 per month to allow for the greatest quality of service from start to finish. Please book early to ensure availability. For a look at available session packages and pricing, click here.
* All sessions require a full session deposit at time of booking to reserve date.
After booking: You will receive the following to prepare for the photo shoot...
1) A pet questionnaire. Fill this form out to let me know all about your furry wonder - please email or mail back before the photo shoot.
2) A guideline for the day of the photo shoot offering tips on how to make the day fun for all.
3) A photography contract agreement. You will receive this in the mail - please have it filled out by the day of the shoot.
4) A pet model release. You will receive this in the mail - please have it filled out by the day of the shoot.
• We will meet at a convenient location for your consultation. Knowing what you may want beforehand will help determine the type of shots needed for the final print package. Rich will show samples and explain the products and pricing options in detail to you'll know what's available for your personal needs.
• When the shoot day approaches, I will contact you to confirm the date and time and answer any last minute questions that you may have.
The day of the shoot: The balance in full is due as well as the signed contract agreement.
We will begin our session where your pet feels most happy. We can shoot outdoors and then move indoors or vice versa. Or maybe you only want just indoors or just outdoors - that's fine with me. The entire photo shoot is designed to be relaxed and fun for all - especially for the "star" of the session!
• In the event of bad weather or circumstances beyond our control, we can reschedule at a date that is best for both.
• The excitements begins to build as you wait for the online gallery to appear after the session. Not to worry, I will premiere some of the pictures on my blog page a few days after the photo shoot!
• You'll be notified when your private gallery is ready for viewing - normally 7 days after the session.
• Your gallery of images will be available online for 2 weeks from which you can choose from the custom products** available.
• Your art will be printed on the highest quality materials by professional labs.
• Once your choices are finalized, you will receive your artwork in 2 weeks time - preserving the memories of your special companion that will now last a lifetime!
**A 7% New Jersey state sales tax is added to all product costs.
• A great deal of time, effort and expertise is dedicated to create professional quality art so that you will enjoy it for years to come!